Welcome to my blog, I'd appreciate any feedback Thank you


Saturday 10 September 2011

Daughter


My daughter has put up with a lot lately, she was the person who had initially dragged me to see the GP and suggested counselling.


Unfortunately she has broken her foot and two toes so I am now looking after her which is how things should be not the other way round.

It would be wrong to call her hop-along but that is an appropriate description especially as she can't weight-bare. We had had a great time in London a terrible journey home then I was back at work whilst she was still partying when she broke her bones, so it's Mum to the rescue. 

I really hope she has a quick recovery not for me but for her


Update


10 weeks later daughter still is unable to drive:(  


Don't tell her but whilst I may have moan about looking after her I am enjoying spending more time with her !!







1 comment:

  1. I get where you are coming from. I wouldn't have gotten through the tough times without my baby to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete